Do you want your voice heard in local and state government?
• Are you concerned about the way that city taxes and utility bills keep increasing at a rate higher than inflation?
• Do you question the mandates being pushed by the state legislature?
• Do you hear that your local legislator wants to spend the potential $7.7 billion surplus in the state budget, not return it all to you?
Do you feel that you want to do something but don’t know where to start? Try attending your political party caucus on Tuesday evening, February 1. It is your first step in getting involved.
• Find out how many of your neighbors feel the same way you do.
• Identify the issues that most concern you
• Step forward to help organize the people around you.
• Learn about who is running for office, and why they are running.
• Offer to be a volunteer
• Become part of the process of endorsing candidates for local and state office
• Consider becoming a candidate yourself
Tuesday evening, February 1st. Try to arrive at your caucus location by around 6:30 pm to check in and meet your neighbors. Plan to spend about 2 hours to participate in a real grassroots process. Take some control of your future. Get involved!
If you have any questions, such as where you will meet, read further about the process on our website. Or call the Senate District Republican office at (952) 856-3028 and leave a message with your name and telephone number. We will get back to you.