Make MN Red!
March in the Edina 4th of July Parade
Who: Men, Women, and Children who support the Republican party and want to have fun
When: 9:30 am. Wednesday, July 4th
Where: Meet us at Parade Position 73 on Willson Rd, next to highway 100 (between the Community Center and City Hall).
What: Walk, March, Saunter or Strut and carry signs, hand out candy, and have fun
Dress: Wear a red shirt. Or a campaign shirt of a Republican Endorsed Candidate, such as Dario Anselmo (MN House), Erik Paulsen (US House), Jennifer Zielinski (US House), Karin Housley (US Senate), Jim Newberger (US Senate), Jeff Johnson (Governor), Doug Wardlow (MN Attorney General), Pam Myhra (MN State Auditor), John Howe (MN Secretary of State).
The parade begins at 10:00 am and marches from city hall to the US Bank near 50th & France.
RSVP at the bottom of this flyer to let us know if you can join us. Contact information for Joel Quinnell can also be found there.
GENERAL PARADE RULES
• All participants are responsible for ensuring that the design and operation of their entry is safe and reliable.
• Vehicles must continue moving and not stop to wait for walkers in their unit; walkers must keep place with their vehicle.
• Participants may not get on or off of a moving float or moving vehicle at any time during the Parade.
• Participants may not throw any item from a moving vehicle or float. Walkers may distribute candy, coupons, flyers, stickers or other items. If items are thrown from your float or vehicle, it may/will adversely affect your placement in the following year’s parade. Liability for injuries by thrown items will be covered by the participant.
• Water guns or any projectiles are prohibited.
• Loudspeakers or voice amplifiers are not permitted
• Children in the parade must be adequately supervised.