A Panel Discussion About Edina's Drinking, Pond and Storm Water
Come learn about Edina's water! A panel of experts will discuss
· Edina's drinking water,
· the water quality of our lakes and creeks
· what Edina residents can do to keep our water resources healthy.
· Brian Olson, Director of Public Works, City of Edina
Olson will talk about Edina’s drinking water, where it comes from, how it gets to our homes, how it is tested and other drinking water questions.
· Jessica Wilson, Water Resources Coordinator, City of Edina
Wilson will speak about what the city is doing to keep our lakes and creeks clean and healthy and how the city handles storm water run-off.
· Louann Waddick, Master Water Steward and member of the Edina Energy and Environment Commission, and Working Group on Water
· Erin Hunker, Member, Edina Energy and Environment Commission, Working Group on Water
Waddick and Hunker will tell us what residents can do to keep our water resources healthy.
5280 Grandview Sq
Edina, MN 55436
Google map and directions