Senate District 49 Dinner Program,
GOP Presidential Candidates' Panel
The Republican caucuses on March 1st are getting closer. The field of candidates has narrowed to six major candidates. Have you made up your mind which candidate you would support for the GOP endorsement for President?
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up.
For our Dinner Program on February 23rd, we’ve invited Minnesota representatives from each of the campaigns. We're pleased that the following panel members have accepted:
- For Ben Carson -- Alex Plechash, Republican leader in Senate District 33
- For Ted Cruz -- Rep. Cindy Pugh, MN House Representative from Senate District 33B (Chanhassen and Minnetonka)
- For John Kasich -- Chuck Slocum, President, the Williston Group and former Chair of MN Republican Party
- For Marco Rubio -- Rep. Dennis Smith, MN House Representative from Senate District 34B (Maple Grove and Osseo)
- For Donald Trump -- A senior Trump advisor will announce the representative shortly.
Representatives will speak to the strengths of their candidates and why they support them for the Republican Presidential endorsement.
Join us for a catered dinner and stay for a round table discussion about the Republicans that are asking for your support. Take advantage of early-bird pricing of $15 per adult for dinner and program by reserving your spot before February 19th.
Signup and payment available online see below, or if preferred, as always checks can be mailed to:
Senate District 49 Republicans
PO Box 390333
Edina MN 55439-0333
6817 Antrim Rd
Edina, MN 55435
Google map and directions