Kendall Qualls is leading a new organization, TakeCharge, which is committed to countering the prevailing narrative in popular culture that America is structured to undermine the lives of black Americans. TakeCharge's objective is to inspire and educate the black community and other minority groups in the Twin Cities to take charge of their own lives, the lives of their families, and their communities as citizens under the rights fully granted to them in the Constitution.
TakeCharge also denounces the idea that the country is guilty of systemic racism and white privilege. It also denounces the concept of identity politics and the promotion of victimhood in minority communities.
TakeCharge will build a coalition of community champions, academic professionals, and business leaders to ignite a transformation within the Black community of the Twin Cities by embracing the core principles of America – not rejecting them. These principles are embedded in the belief of hard work, education, faith, family, and free enterprise in the personal pursuit of dreams that can be realized by anyone regardless of race or social standing. These core principles include the following:
- The promise of America is open and available to all individuals regardless of skin color or station in life.
- The private sector and free enterprise are the fastest and most financially rewarding routes to a better life for the Black community.
- A quality education is the gateway to prosperity.
- Restoring the two-parent Black family should be a priority both locally and nationally.
- The first duty of government is to ensure public safety of its citizens.
Kendall Qualls will be a featured speaker at the Liberty Tea Party Patriots' meeting on Thursday, June 3, in Champlin.
We also encourage you to sign up under the "Resources" tab at the top of the TakeCharge website to receive digital copies of “The Fallacy of Critical Race Theory” and “Conversations on Critical Race Theory" to further educate and equip yourself to combat this divisive ideology.
Additionally, you may reach out to TakeCharge using the "Contact" form on the website if you are interested in learning more about becoming involved as an Ambassador or Champion.