The Senate District 49 Republican Full Committee will meet on Tue. evening, May 25. The meeting will be held at Bethany Church, 6900 Auto Club Rd, Bloomington. Doors open at 6:30 pm, with the meeting starting at 7:00 pm.
The meeting is open to members of the Senate District 49 Republican Full Committee, who are
- Senate District Officers
- Members of the Senate District Executive Committee
- Chairs/Co-Chairs (maximum two) of each Precinct within SD49
- Members of the Republican State and Third and Fifth Congressional District Executive Committees who reside in SD49
- Immediate past Co-Chairs of the Senate District
The purpose of the meeting is two-fold. First, to confirm four new Precinct Chairs/Co-Chairs:
- Shirley Schaff (Eden Prairie P-08)
- Chris Wedum (Edina P-03)
- Taylor Mackenzie (Bloomington P-17)
- Craig Black (Bloomington P-28)
Second, to summarize the results of our recent town hall brainstorming sessions and to seek your support of and involvement in our SD49 Campaign 2021. We have prioritized the areas where you feel we need to focus. We now want ask for your help in building our team for the upcoming elections.
Light snacks will be provided. We are asking that we each buy a $5 ticket to help defray the contribution for the hall we'll be using
Please scroll down to RSVP so that we know who is coming. Please RSVP by May 23 to help us reduce the number of follow-up calls we will need to make.
Thank you for your support.
Russ Burnison and Joel Quinnell
Co-Chairs, Senate District 49 Republicans
6900 Auto Club Rd
Bloomington, MN 55438
Google map and directions